Monday, February 06, 2006

Dishcloths

I joined a Dishcloth KAL yahoo group last month. I really like it and I needed some motivation to knit up some dishcloths.

Here are a few that I've been working on.




This was this months Theme KAL, I really liked it. I might knit up another one and give it to my MIL and maybe another to send to my Great Great Aunt....mmmm.















We are also doing an exchange, which I really like. My person has her kitchen colors listed as Teal and Plum, so this was the closest colored yarn I could find. I love the color and how it turned out. I did the Mock Cable pattern, which uses allot of yarn. I don't have much left, so I'm gonna have to go and get another ball of it so I can make myself one.



I also made one for my MIL, who is awesome and requested one.




She's English (well, she's been here for over 30 years, but she still has the accent, so I still consider her English) and drinks tea, so I thought this was perfect.








Well, gotta to, the boys lunch is on the stove.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really like the one with the teapot. Very cute! I like knitting dishcloths too. They make a quick project and the end result is useful.

Unknown said...

I have a dish cloth that a friend of mine's mother knitted for me. I haven't had the heart to use it yet. I've had it since 1998. Doh!! I just look at it every once in a while and say thanks!!