Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Long time

I've been trying to log in for about a week now, but couldn't remember my log in or my password. I tried the whole send-me-my-login-thing, but I guess I have several blogs on here over the years, and this one isn't listed with my hotmail address. Must be my gmail, which I check once every 6 months.

It's a good thing I just remember the login out of the blue though, cuz I was about to quit and start a new one.

So onto the update.....

I did finish my socks in time, barely. My MIL wears them, which I think is way cool!


I knitted 1 red sock for Peanut, but still working on the second. Got a bad case of SSS.

**Update**

Finished his socks. Will take a picture later

**end Update**

I just finished the Felted Bucket Hat in a rosy Pink in Cascade 220. I'm loving it.



I tried my hand at Intarsa. I tried to knit up a Benie had in Duke colors with a big D on the front and Duke on the side. It's alright, but not what I was going for. I did the math wrong for the gage, and it turned out to be a wee bit to big. Which was fixed by seaming it up.

I'd better post this or it will never get posted.

I'll update later with a bit more

1 comment:

Almond Tea said...

I had the same thing happen with my yahoo account and I'm the moderator for the Eastside Stitchers. What a nightmare! I'm glad you found your password.