Monday, April 17, 2006

Sock Yarn!














My Knit Picks order came in today!

Clockwise from top - Sock Garden in Hydrangea, Sock Garden in Star Gazer Lily and Simple Stripes in Sweettart







This one is for my sockpal. Isn't it prudy? She said "My favorite colors are purple, blues, greens." It doesn't have any greens or blues, but it's all shades of purple and some pinks


Now I have to choose a pattern. I've got 2 weeks to knit them up, and I really want to do Pomatomus from Knitty. The ones I've seen on other's blogs are so pretty, but I don't want to do anything to complicated yet, since this will be my 2nd pair of socks knitted (don't really count jacks socks, they were small)
Or maybe I'll just do a mock cable pattern for it. I need to finish my Baby Boldro from One Skein. Just have to seam up the last sleeve, I already did the edging.

No comments: