Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Harry Potter Scarf (WIP)

WIP [Work In Progress]


This is what I have been working on for the last week or so. I kept putting it on the back burner cuz I thought the movie didn't come out till around Christmas. Then about 2 weeks ago, I saw a preview for the movie on TV and saw it's actually coming out on Nov. 18th.

It is a really simple thing to knit, but it takes forever.

Want to see how long it is so far?




And it's only a little over 1/2 way!

When it is finished, it will be have 10 of the Red color blocks.

72 stitches per row
22 rows per color

let me put out the old calculator....

That works out to 30,096 stitches.

I had entertained the idea of knitting this again for someone, but forget it. Takes way to long and I have allot of other stuff I need to start on.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your measuring stick. The cutest I have ever seen. :)