Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's done, and Christmas List

I finished the HP scarf yesterday instead of going over to the new place and hanging stuff. But I have a finished scarf!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!

I'll have to post a picture later. After I took a picture of it, the batteries went out, so they are charging as I write.


I'm gonna make a list of what I want to knit for Christmas gifts:
Red and Bold - Have pattern AND Yarn


Jack: Mario Hat
SIL: Winter Femme
BIL: Winter Femme
Younger SIL: Fingerless Gloves/Wrist Warmers
FIL: Fuzzy Feet
Barb: Pink Leg Warmers
SIL: Blue Scarf
Brother: Green Scarf

I know that there are more things, but it's left open as I think/remember them.
I can't start on any of these till at least next week. I've packed up all my yarn and such and am going to take it over to the new place this afternoon so that I am not tempted to knit instead of pack.

No comments: