Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Just Starting

I started knitting around august.

So far I've knitted:
1 Seed Stitch Scarf with loops at ends
3 Tea and Sympathy Shawls
1 kid size basket weave scarf
1 pair of Ruby Slipper Booties
4 Pumpkin Hats (lets just say I am DONE with doing Pumpkin hats for awhile

on the needles:
1st pair of socks (lion brand magic stripes) - For Husband
another Tea and Sympathy Shawl- for SIL
1st ever Felted project, Mario Hat - for 4 year old son
Harry Potter Scarf - for Me, Me, Me!! my first thing for myself

plans:
Winter Femme (from d-made.com) hats for SIL and her family (2 adults, 1 toddler and 1 newborn) (lion brand Wool Ease, Blue, Rose Heather)
Hot Pink Leg warmers for friend (Barb) (Bernat Sox, hot pink)
some type of thin long scarf for other SIL (red Lion Brand Micro Spun)
fingerless gloves - for me!, in the leftover Harry potter yarn I have (Bernat Satin, Crimson/Sunshine)

When I get back, I'll have to post pictures AND do some links since the kids are in the tub right now

No comments: